2. Though he’s healthy now, the little champion was burned as a pup, and his owner hopes the victory will raise awareness about animal abuse.
His owner also plans to use the $1,500 prize to pay for other animals’ veterinary bills.
3. Congrats, P! Blue is definitely your color.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina have dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race 🇺🇸