2. Though he’s healthy now, the little champion was burned as a pup, and his owner hopes the victory will raise awareness about animal abuse.
His owner also plans to use the $1,500 prize to pay for other animals’ veterinary bills.
3. Congrats, P! Blue is definitely your color.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.