1. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen designed their first wedding dress — and it’s featured in the August issue of Vogue.
The pair created the gown for their longtime friend, stylist Molly Fishkin, who tied the knot in Los Angeles last month.
2. The dress featured head-to-toe lace, a scalloped neckline, sheer bell sleeves, and a floor-length veil.
3. “The minute I got engaged, they said they would love to design my wedding dress. I was thrilled,” Fishkin told Vogue. “They were always so calming and made the process incredibly enjoyable. I will never forget what they did for me.”
4. Not pictured? The bride’s godmother, Stevie Nicks, who toasted the couple at the wedding and gave an impromptu performance of “Landslide.”
5. The Olsens aren’t done with weddings just yet: Earlier this year, Mary-Kate got engaged to French banker Olivier Sarkozy, and hasn’t ruled out the idea of designing her own dress.
6. For more photos, head over to Vogue. And #neverforget the original wedding:
- Clashes have erupted between protesters and police in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, over a draft law to give special status to separatist regions. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›