1. Target has teamed up with the lifestyle blog Poppytalk to create a Pinterest-ready glamping collection that will hit shelves on June 22.
2. Target’s website describes the line as “glamour meets the great outdoors.”
It promises you’ll be “serving desserts on a delicate cake stand or roasting marshmallows over a stylish open fire in no time.”
3. Outdoor essentials include a powder blue camp stove, a matching checkerboard…
5. Lanterns and fire pit skewers…
For the most delicate of s’more-making.
10. And a candelabra, camping stool, and a $150 polka-dotted canopy. Except for the canopy, all items will retail for under $25.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›