1. Three-Cheese Stovetop Lasagna
From start to finish, this one-skillet dish only takes about a half hour to make. Get the recipe.
2. Healthy Asian Lettuce Wraps
This version uses lean beef, but with both this recipe and others on this list, feel free to sub in pork, chicken, lamb — or whatever ground meat you have on hand. Get the recipe.
3. Ground Turkey and Taco Salad with Corn and Black Beans
Topped with fresh avocado. Get the recipe.
5. Baked Turkey Meatballs
For extra protein, serve these over your favorite pasta base — this one is fusilli with zucchini, peppers, and tomatoes. Get the recipe.
6. Slow Cooker Bean and Beef Hot Pot
Just brown the beef on the stovetop for a few minutes, then toss everything into that glorious slow cooker. Get the recipe.
7. Hamburger Soup
Loaded with tomatoes, colorful peppers, carrots, and potatoes. Get the recipe.
8. Gluten-Free Zucchini Noodles with Meat, Mushroom, and Tomato Sauce
9. Cheeseburgers with Sauteed Mushrooms, Arugula, and Dijon
My motto in life: Sharp cheddar makes everything better. Get the recipe.
AKA ground meat and tofu in hot and spicy sauce. Fair warning that you’ll need several ingredients for this one, but once those are in place, the actual cooking process is very quick. Get the recipe.
11. Cauliflower Curry and Rice
An easy DIY spice mix — of curry powder, coriander, turmeric, black pepper, chili flake, and a bit of cinnamon — brings everything together. Get the recipe.
12. Mexican Tortilla Pie
Never turn down an opportunity to have pie for dinner. Get the recipe.
13. Buffalo Cheeseburger Macaroni
Another one-pot dinner that you can make in 30 minutes or less. Get the recipe.
14. Turkey Burger with Spinach and Goat Cheese
It’s true that turkey burgers can sometimes be dry and flavorless. It’s also true that this one is neither of those things, thanks to goat cheese mixed directly into the patty, plus zesty dijon sauce. Get the recipe.
15. Crock Pot Picadillo
This slow-cooked recipe makes a big batch — so feel free to serve some over rice, then use the leftovers as taco filling. Get the recipe.
16. Chinese Green Beans with Spiced Turkey over Rice
Tastier (and healthier!) than takeout. Get the recipe.
17. The Bon Appétit Burger Deluxe
A five-ingredient classic. Get the recipe.
18. Broccoli Rabe Turkey Wraps
Greens on greens. Get the recipe.
20. Fusilli with Grilled Turkey, Garlic, Spinach, and Herbs
21. Beef Kofta
22. Lighter Turkey Breakfast Sandwich with Spinach and Egg
Breakfast for dinner: This recipe swaps store-bought sausage for a quick DIY version of lean turkey, spices, and a touch of applesauce for sweetness and moisture. Get the recipe.
23. Chipotle Beef and Black Bean Burrito with Fresh Salsa
For the salsa, you could spend time perfectly slicing and dicing everything just so — or you can quickly toss everything into a food processor. It’ll be just as delicious, I swear. Get the recipe.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›