2. Vodka and Lime Spritzer With Fruit Ice Cubes
3. Rosemary, Peach, and White Wine Spritzer
The base of this drink is an easy infused simple syrup — of sugar, water, peaches, and rosemary — that you make on the stovetop the night before. The next day, it’s combined with white wine and a splash of club soda. Get the recipe.
11. Mandarin and Vodka Spritzer
If you don’t have mandarins, sub in your favorite citrus. Get the recipe.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.