1. Grapefruit and Ginger Spritzer With Mint
This version is sweetened with agave, spiked with rum, and topped with sparkling water and fresh mint. Get the recipe.
2. Vodka and Lime Spritzer With Fruit Ice Cubes
3. Rosemary, Peach, and White Wine Spritzer
The base of this drink is an easy infused simple syrup — of sugar, water, peaches, and rosemary — that you make on the stovetop the night before. The next day, it’s combined with white wine and a splash of club soda. Get the recipe.
4. Spiked Strawberry Lemonade Spritzers
When life gives you lemons, spike them with vodka. Get the recipe.
5. Zesty White Wine Spritzer with Sliced Chili Peppers
For spicy times. Get the recipe.
6. Rosemary Gin Spritzer
This one starts with a DIY infused syrup. Depending on how much you like the taste of rosemary, you can steep the syrup for as little as 30 minutes, or as long as overnight. Get the recipe.
7. Red Wine Spritzer with Blood Orange and Grapefruit
Red red wine you make me feel so fine. Get the recipe.
8. Mango-Moscato Spritzer
I fully support the union of mango + moscato. Get the recipe.
9. Strawberry, Aperol, and Rosé Spritzer
A squeeze of tart lemon juice and bittersweet Aperol balance out the mixture of the berries and rosé. Get the recipe.
10. Pomegranate and Lemonade Spritzers
Sooo… this recipe doesn’t actually call for any alcohol. But let’s just spike away, OK? Get the recipe.
11. Mandarin and Vodka Spritzer
If you don’t have mandarins, sub in your favorite citrus. Get the recipe.
12. Blackberry Mint Spritzer
Get your muddle on. Get the recipe.
13. Strawberry-Ginger and Sparkling Wine Spritzer
A strawberry-infused simple syrup gives this drink a pretty summer color, while a bit of ginger adds a slight spiciness. Get the recipe.
14. Fig and Bourbon Spritzer
A splash of ginger ale and brown sugar lightens up the bourbon. (So you can drink more of it, obvs.) Get the recipe.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈