1. Breakfast Burger Biscuits
This recipe starts with an easy DIY biscuit mix that you pre-make at home. (Then at the campsite, just add water and heat.) You can also sub in English muffins. Get the recipe.
3. Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
Made from store-bought biscuit dough and fried to perfection. Get the recipe.
4. Campfire Bacon
Skewer away. Instructions here.
5. Campfire Burritos
You’ll make these at home — hearty burritos filled with sausage, egg, potato, and cheese — then reheat them over the fire. Get the recipe.
6. Cheesy Dutch Oven Potatoes
Slice and dice, then toss everything onto a hot grill. Get the recipe.
7. Pizza Nachos
The more cheese, the better. Ingredient list here.
8. Grilled Brussels Sprouts With Whole Grain Mustard
Going green. Get the recipe.
9. Sriracha Popcorn
10. Potato Boat with Ham, Cheese & Bacon
11. Dutch Oven Pizza
Pre-made pizza dough as the crust means this is super easy to assemble. Instructions here.
12. Campfire Mushrooms
Enjoy these by themselves, or use them to top a burger. Get the recipe.
14. Chicken with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Dill Potatoes
Dinners shouldn’t just be limited to hot dogs and hamburgers — this recipe gets a bit fancier by cooking the chicken with white wine and aromatics. (But all the magic happens in the foil packet, so it’s campfire-approved.) Get the recipe.
15. Coconut Curry Soup
You’ll pre-pack dehydrated vegetables, noodles, and spices in plastic bags — then when you get to camp, just add water and reheat. Instructions here.
16. Foil-Wrapped Whole Wheat Pasta With Goat Cheese and Tomatoes
The pasta is cooked ahead of time, then mixed with fresh vegetables and creamy cheese and reheated over a fire. Recipe here.
17. Fire-Roasted Salmon With Herbs and Lemon
Downright gourmet. Get the recipe.
19. Vodka-Spiked White Sangria
When life gives you berries, soak them in vodka, then take them camping. Get the recipe.
20. Campfire Red Sangria
When camping, there’s never a wrong time for boxed wine. Instructions here.
21. Campfire Eclairs
Crescent rolls + snack pack pudding. Get the recipe.
22. Bailey’s-Dipped Toasted Marshmallows
The only thing better than s’mores? S’mores spiked with Baileys. Get the instructions.
23. Blueberry Cobbler
So easy: Toss blueberries on the grill, then add biscuit dough and cover everything up. The biscuits will brown, the blueberries will warm, and all will be right in the world. Get the recipe.
24. Banana S’mores
The secret ingredient? Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Get the instructions.
25. Barbecued Apple Crisp
26. Campfire Cones
Set up a toppings bar and let the kids do their thing. Get the instructions.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›