2. Or take a page from a book:
5. Revamp old pages into a boutonniere or bow tie:
Learn how to make a DIY boutonniere here.
7. Turn a typewriter into a centerpiece:
8. Or library cards into escort cards:
9. Bonus points for literary facts on the back:
10. A card catalog can double as a family tree:
11. With upfront instructions, of course:
14. Drape old cookbooks over the desserts table:
15. For wedding favors, set up a mini library — and let guests pick their favorite book.
Scour used bookstores for fun vintage finds — or take a page from this couple, who gave out the titles they loved most as kids.
16. Add some subtle romantic flair:
17. Or go fantastically over the top:
No library books were harmed in the making of this image — this couple sourced old college books that were waiting to be pulped from a local bookstore.
18. Tie in a favorite quote:
19. Or an entire passage:
20. Turn programs into front-page news:
21. Add some magic to the guestbook:
22. Incorporate old books into tablescapes:
23. Customize a set of cufflinks for the groom:
25. Build a book-inspired bar:
26. Then stock it with wizardry:
27. Or witches’ brew:
28. Get creative with the cake:
Spectacularly nerdy wedding cakes FTW.
29. Borrow a line or two from The Bard:
30. Ditch the heels for ruby slippers:
31. Or just go big — and book it to the altar: