1. Coffee Caramelized French Toast Sticks
Instead of toast, this version uses coffee-crusted croissants. Get the recipe.
2. Greek Yogurt with Coffee and Fig Compote
The sweet compote — coffee simmered with figs, honey, spices, and orange zest — balances out the tangyness of the yogurt. Get the recipe.
3. Vegan Chocolate, Coffee, and Banana Muffins
4. Eggs with Coffee-Candied Bacon
Coffee-candied bacon > coffee-candied everything else. Get the recipe.
5. Espresso Chocolate Chip Scones
Espresso powder is mixed directly into the flour. Get the recipe.
6. Mocha Granola
Next-level granola: Oats and almonds are coated in a quick mixture of water, honey, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and espresso powder. Get the recipe.
7. Baked Espresso Glazed Donuts
Espresso powder in the dough and in the glaze. But note that these take a fair amount of prep — you’ll also need a donut pan to bake them. Get the recipe.
8. Slow-Cooker Coffee Pot Roast
The hardest part? Waiting for the slow cooker to finish. Get the recipe.
9. Coffee Crusted Wings
The wings are brined in coffee, seasoned with spices, and finished with a bit of syrup for a glossy, caramelized finish. Get the recipe.
10. Big Time Jalapeño Lime Chili with Coffee and Beer
Big time? YUP. Get the recipe.
11. Coffee-Chipotle Pulled Pork Sliders
The secret is the DIY chipotle-coffee spice rub — a perfect mix of sweet, savory, and spicy. Get the recipe.
12. Coffee-Crusted Steak
#TrustTheCrust. Get the recipe.
14. Coffee-Crusted BBQ Style Beef Ribs
Fair warning that this low-and-slow recipe takes about 11 hours from start-to-finish. But also? JUST LOOK AT THOSE RIBS. Get the recipe.
15. Coffee-Crusted Almonds
16. Two-Ingredient Coffee-Caramel Macchiato Pops
Just brewed coffee + flavored creamer. Get the recipe.
17. Nutella-Espresso Mousse Brownies
Can we talk about this mousse for a second? Nutella, a splash of Kahlúa, cream, and espresso powder. I would like to carry around a jar of this mousse at all times. Get the recipe.
18. Bacon, Onion, and Coffee Jam
Use this on bread or burgers — or for fancy times, as part of a cheese plate. Get the recipe.
19. Vegan Hazelnut and Coffee Biscotti
Served (obviously) with more coffee. Get the recipe.
21. Irish Coffee Cupcakes
Ideally you’re pairing this with a regular Irish coffee, too. Get the recipe.
22. Easy Espresso Ice Cream
You’re more than halfway to an affogato. Get the recipe.