1. Whatever this “drinking age” rule is, this pup wants you to know that it’s bullshit now. Time to drink.
2. This guy was just asked to get off the swing to let the “children” use it. He’s respectfully declining that request.
4. This ball is hers now and she won’t hear one word of your “maybe a smaller ball would be better” nonsense.
5. This dog was just asked to look at the camera for a photo. Don’t even think about asking him to say cheese.
6. This pup was told that she would be getting some exercise on the hike. She had other plans.
10. This gal was asked to join the selfie session going on behind her.
11. And this one was asked to at least pretend to be interested in the conversation she was having.
13. And this guy was asked to get off his butt and do something with his day other than watch TV.
14. This puppy wants you to know that your requesting that she stop chewing on things is an insult to the very painful teething she has going on.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."