1. This little boy seems more preoccupied with his binkie than anything else, but there’s one thing that’s certain: he’s got one canine fan that’s completely devoted.
2. Here he is taking a nap with his best friend. The boy’s still small, but his dog doesn’t seem to mind.
3. And here he is napping again, but she doesn’t seem to mind the quiet time.
5. The boy starts sitting up and learning more about the world around him. One thing that doesn’t change? His dog’s by his side.
8. He hangs out and watches cartoons and she’s always down for a relaxing morning too.
9. He whispers to her things that he doesn’t want his parents to know, and she’s always good at keeping quiet.
12. But as he grows, she stays patient. Even when he decides to take a ride on her when she’s just trying to relax.
13. Or when he decides it’s hug time even though she’d really prefer it were stay-quiet-and-wait-for-food time.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.