1. Meet Larry.
2. Larry was appointed the official mouse-catching cat of 10 Downing Street in London.
3. a.k.a. “Chief Mouser to the Cabinet.”
FUN FACT: There’s been a resident government cat employed as a mouser since the reign of Henry VIII!
4. a.k.a. the most legit cat in all of Britain.
5. Except one thing…
7. It took Larry like six months to catch just one mouse.
8. He spent all his time getting dolled up for the royal wedding.
9. And meeting Barack.
10. And napping.
15. And Larry was all like :(
16. So now Larry will officially “share” the job with the new Chief Mouser, Freya, to avoid any “hurt feelings.”
17. And this is officially the only thing you need to know about the British government.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.