Sure, this is a new year and a new Super Bowl. But do you remember the fierce glory that was Beyoncé at the 47th Super Bowl? Let us relive:
1. When Beyoncé rose from the stage and a single ray of heavenly grace fell upon her flawless frame.
4. When the lights finally fell upon her fierce face.
5. And her hair lit up with the light of a thousand snatched weaves.
7. Every single time she grabbed her heavenly mane of hair.
8. When she fell upon her knees and screamed with the ferocity unmatched in the diva queendom.
9. When she glowed from within with every step.
11. This glorious duck face.
12. The unparalleled strength of this mid-hair flip diva scream.
14. Literally every flawless hip shake.
15. And every back arch.
19. This literally perfect over-the-shoulder full-weave flip.
20. And the single moment she reminded us all that nobody but Jay put a ring on it.
21. When Beyoncé allowed Destiny’s Child to reunite.
23. When Beyoncé lit Kelly and Michelle on fire.
25. When Beyoncé officially morphed into a multi-armed goddess.
28. When she graced the commoners with her knees.
29. And screamed a declaration of her diva power.
30. When she gave us one last fierce gaze.
God bless the greatest Super Bowl performance of all time.
- Bernie Sanders' fundraising call after his New Hampshire win paid off: He's raised $5.2 million online since polls closed 💵
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And the girls from "Broad City" have graced us with the trailer for Season 3.