1. On Thursday, the Croatian team lost to Brazil, 3–1, in the opening match of the World Cup. Like any team, they were very sad and gave one another sad shirtless hugs:
2. EXCEPT AFTER THE GAME… They went back to the pool at their resort, took off all their clothes, and celebrated their loss by totally swimming naked with one another like beautiful champions anyway.
3. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR PHOTOGRAPHS OF WORLD CUP BUTTS:
4. Here is Croatian player Dejan Lovren casually standing around naked while Luka Modric looks on.
5. Here is Dejan casually strolling about totally naked, not a care in the world.
6. Here is Sime Vrsaljko getting ready to nakedly jump in the pool.
7. And here’s Vedran Corluka casually holding his bits, getting ready to splash right in.
8. Since the photos came out, the team issued a press boycott and is refusing to talk to World Cup reporters.
“How would you feel if someone took naked pictures of you?” Croatian coach Niko Kovac told reporters Sunday. “They are adamant that they won’t speak to you lot anymore and I don’t know whether the silence will end tomorrow or last until the end of our World Cup campaign.”