1. On Thursday, the Croatian team lost to Brazil, 3–1, in the opening match of the World Cup. Like any team, they were very sad and gave one another sad shirtless hugs:
2. EXCEPT AFTER THE GAME… They went back to the pool at their resort, took off all their clothes, and celebrated their loss by totally swimming naked with one another like beautiful champions anyway.
3. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR PHOTOGRAPHS OF WORLD CUP BUTTS:
4. Here is Croatian player Dejan Lovren casually standing around naked while Luka Modric looks on.
5. Here is Dejan casually strolling about totally naked, not a care in the world.
6. Here is Sime Vrsaljko getting ready to nakedly jump in the pool.
7. And here’s Vedran Corluka casually holding his bits, getting ready to splash right in.
8. Since the photos came out, the team issued a press boycott and is refusing to talk to World Cup reporters.
“How would you feel if someone took naked pictures of you?” Croatian coach Niko Kovac told reporters Sunday. “They are adamant that they won’t speak to you lot anymore and I don’t know whether the silence will end tomorrow or last until the end of our World Cup campaign.”
9. So, for good measure, here is Dejan Lovren, fully clothed, looking just as beautiful as he did by the pool:
10. He also takes literally flawless fully clothed selfies.
11. And looks pretty perfect driving a car fully clothed.
12. And basically like an angel holding this dog while fully covered in a baggy sweatshirt.
13. Also, here is strong-jawed, long-haired beauty Vedran Corluka looking beautiful fully clothed:
14. And looking very stoic and determined and sweaty while wearing clothes.
15. And here is Sime Vrsaljko wearing all of his clothes and looking perfect while chasing a ball.
16. Here are Dejan and Vedran looking beautiful on a beach while wearing clothes:
17. Here they all are, fully clothed, just hanging out in bed together like World Cup players do.
18. Here they are casually sitting around fully clothed in a cafeteria looking beautiful.
19. And here’s more of the Croatian team who we didn’t see naked.
20. There’s always next time, I guess.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›