Beyoncé’s publicist asked BuzzFeed to take down a few “unflattering” pics published after her Super Bowl performance, and a few people started to notice. Needless to say, the internet had a bit of fun with this one.
2. Here’s one of the original “unflattering” pics:
3. And this is what the internet had to say about it…
Good job, internet. AND GREAT JOB, BEYONCÉ. WE LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›