1. Beyoncé swiping the entirety of pop music’s faves onto the floor.
2. This epic comment on a picture of vegan cupcakes Beyoncé uploaded after the album was released.
5. The one true application of the Emma Roberts’ quote from American Horror Story.
6. The absolute thrill of Beyoncé dropping a napkin.
8. This person from Tumblr who is NOT taking any chances with Bey stealers.
9. This flawless recap of Beyoncé’s marketing strategy.
10. Whoever is injecting the essence of Bey directly into their very being.
11. The one true application of this Julie Andrews’ quote.
15. The praise of Beyoncé’s gold-covered shitted-on-‘em-ness.
16. The embodiment of Beyoncé’s bad bitchedness.
18. The flawlessness of Beyoncé’s No. 1 fans.
19. This accurate description of what Beyoncé does with her day.
21. This hopefulness for the future of the world Beyoncé has created.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›