2. Whenever a teenage girl got a reaction like this.
5. Whenever this reveal happened…
6. … And whenever this reaction followed.
9. Whenever Maury was visibly uncomfortable with his own guests.
12. Basically whenever anybody was or was not the father.
15. When this lady wanted to sniff to confirm her suspicions.
20. When this wonderful interaction happened.
21. When this guy did a flip because he was so happy.
22. Pretty much whenever any of these questions came on screen.
24. Whenever the guests were surprised by their own actions.
25. When this sequence happened.
26. Whenever anybody yelled at the big TV screens.
30. Whenever anybody was “2 billion percent” sure of anything.
33. Whenever anybody screamed at someone in a different room.
35. Whenever the audience was just as entertaining as the guests.
40. Whenever anybody confronted their irrational fears.
BEST 30 MINUTES OF TELEVISION EVER.
41. Whenever a 16 year old said she wanted a baby.
42. And whenever Maury realized how ridiculous his own show was.
Same, Maury. Same.
Subtitles are as they originally appeared on “The Maury Show.” (h/t holymaurymotherofgod.tumblr.com for creating and curating most of these wonderful GIFs.)
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›