1. Let’s get right down to business… Pugs are majestic little lumps that emit rays of happiness and sunshine.
Creative Commons / flickr.com/rickharris/16455046/in/photolist-2skvG-3WCCg-4HUaZ-5L9mz-kepha-waJMx-xiPLn-xVaNQ-ziLQz-A2PEn-CXBoN-FFhUK-Pievj-PwRdA-PwS6o-PwSPh-PxtEk-PxtWv-RGj57-2rndSx-3bn52V-3bndgD-3brq4s-3tm2Eu-3KaZf8-3Kb87z-3Kbawe-3Kbe
4. When you wrap them in blankets, they look like tiny clumps of joy and beauty.
7. They jump up the stairs like tiny balls of lumpy cotton candy.
13. And they’re perfectly comfortable stealing the limelight when it rightfully belongs to them.
(Which is always.)
16. They have an extremely healthy appetite and know how to get what they want.
17. They have fabulous wardrobes.
23. They can pretend to be humans and will probably take over the world at some point in history.
24. They know exactly when to wear the right pair of slippers.
34. They know how to rightfully steal attention from other, less important beings.
38. And they have the most attitude out of any animal pretty much ever.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›