1. Let’s get right down to business… Pugs are majestic little lumps that emit rays of happiness and sunshine.
Creative Commons / Flickr: rickharris
4. When you wrap them in blankets, they look like tiny clumps of joy and beauty.
7. They jump up the stairs like tiny balls of lumpy cotton candy.
13. And they’re perfectly comfortable stealing the limelight when it rightfully belongs to them.
(Which is always.)
16. They have an extremely healthy appetite and know how to get what they want.
17. They have fabulous wardrobes.
23. They can pretend to be humans and will probably take over the world at some point in history.
24. They know exactly when to wear the right pair of slippers.
34. They know how to rightfully steal attention from other, less important beings.
38. And they have the most attitude out of any animal pretty much ever.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.