1. Let’s get right down to business… Pugs are majestic little lumps that emit rays of happiness and sunshine.
Creative Commons / flickr.com/rickharris/16455046/in/photolist-2skvG-3WCCg-4HUaZ-5L9mz-kepha-waJMx-xiPLn-xVaNQ-ziLQz-A2PEn-CXBoN-FFhUK-Pievj-PwRdA-PwS6o-PwSPh-PxtEk-PxtWv-RGj57-2rndSx-3bn52V-3bndgD-3brq4s-3tm2Eu-3KaZf8-3Kb87z-3Kbawe-3Kbe
4. When you wrap them in blankets, they look like tiny clumps of joy and beauty.
7. They jump up the stairs like tiny balls of lumpy cotton candy.
13. And they’re perfectly comfortable stealing the limelight when it rightfully belongs to them.
(Which is always.)
16. They have an extremely healthy appetite and know how to get what they want.
17. They have fabulous wardrobes.
23. They can pretend to be humans and will probably take over the world at some point in history.
24. They know exactly when to wear the right pair of slippers.
34. They know how to rightfully steal attention from other, less important beings.
38. And they have the most attitude out of any animal pretty much ever.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›