1. Because kids want to stick their hands in everything, which is never a good idea.
4. Because kids are annoying and animals have a full understanding of this fact.
5. And kids are stupid enough to fall for their animal pranks.
6. Because kids don’t fully appreciate a nice friendly animal when one comes along.
13. And they hug too tight and think it’s funny even though it’s disgusting and they’re sticky.
14. Because kids are pretty much always dumb and annoying at the worst possible time.
15. They get in the way when animals are just trying to have a pleasant afternoon on the living room floor.
18. Because kids give off some kind of scent that drives most animals insane.
19. Because no kid or baby is truly kind enough to appreciate animal love.
20. Because kids are physically incapable of enjoying meals around animals without everything being a disaster.
21. Basically, because kids are dumb and don’t appreciate how awesome animals are.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.