1. Because kids want to stick their hands in everything, which is never a good idea.
4. Because kids are annoying and animals have a full understanding of this fact.
5. And kids are stupid enough to fall for their animal pranks.
6. Because kids don’t fully appreciate a nice friendly animal when one comes along.
13. And they hug too tight and think it’s funny even though it’s disgusting and they’re sticky.
14. Because kids are pretty much always dumb and annoying at the worst possible time.
15. They get in the way when animals are just trying to have a pleasant afternoon on the living room floor.
18. Because kids give off some kind of scent that drives most animals insane.
19. Because no kid or baby is truly kind enough to appreciate animal love.
20. Because kids are physically incapable of enjoying meals around animals without everything being a disaster.
21. Basically, because kids are dumb and don’t appreciate how awesome animals are.
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›