1. This is Caffrey, a gray Persian cat from Woking, Surrey, in England.
2. He only has two legs — on the same side! — but he hops around like a boss anyway.
3. He went through some surgeries, and fought for his life. AND WON. BECAUSE HE’S A BADASS.
According to The Daily Mail, he lost one leg 10 years ago in a car accident, and the other leg four months ago after developing a malignant growth.
4. And now he can run like the frickin’ wind. You go, Caffrey.
5. You can do anything if you believe.
6. You are a hero, Caffrey. Chase your wildest cat dreams.
AND NEVER GIVE UP.
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Hillary Clinton says she's "not in favor" of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the 12-nation trade deal championed by President Obama. ›