1. This is Caffrey, a gray Persian cat from Woking, Surrey, in England.
2. He only has two legs — on the same side! — but he hops around like a boss anyway.
3. He went through some surgeries, and fought for his life. AND WON. BECAUSE HE’S A BADASS.
According to The Daily Mail, he lost one leg 10 years ago in a car accident, and the other leg four months ago after developing a malignant growth.
4. And now he can run like the frickin’ wind. You go, Caffrey.
5. You can do anything if you believe.
6. You are a hero, Caffrey. Chase your wildest cat dreams.
AND NEVER GIVE UP.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".