1. This is Caffrey, a gray Persian cat from Woking, Surrey, in England.
2. He only has two legs — on the same side! — but he hops around like a boss anyway.
3. He went through some surgeries, and fought for his life. AND WON. BECAUSE HE’S A BADASS.
According to The Daily Mail, he lost one leg 10 years ago in a car accident, and the other leg four months ago after developing a malignant growth.
4. And now he can run like the frickin’ wind. You go, Caffrey.
5. You can do anything if you believe.
6. You are a hero, Caffrey. Chase your wildest cat dreams.
AND NEVER GIVE UP.
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)