1. This dog who has literally no idea why he’s driving this boat.
3. This dog who has literally never used a computer in his entire life so he’s like “WHAT.”
4. This dog who basically has no idea how the hell he ended up in this sweater.
5. THIS DOG WHO HAS LITERALLY NO CLUE WHY HE IS ON THIS HORSE IN SCUBA GEAR.
7. This dog who has literally no idea how he got dressed and how he got this beer.
8. This dog who has literally no idea who the hell this creature is and frankly has no interest in finding out.
12. THIS DOG WHO HAS LITERALLY NO IDEA WHERE SHE GOT THESE TIGHTS.
(Originally from Choppy The Dog on Facebook)
13. This dog who has actually never heard of the Travelocity gnome before.
14. This dog who has literally no idea how she squeezed into this peasant sweater.
15. THIS DOG WHO HAS LITERALLY NEVER DELIVERED A PIZZA IN HIS LIFE HOW DID HE GET HERE.
16. This dog who literally has no idea what happened to her horse.
17. This dog who literally can’t even see so he absolutely has no idea what is even happing right now.
18. This dog who literally has no idea how he ended up under this other dog.
19. This dog who literally has no idea why these toys are worshipping her, but I guess she’s fine with it.
20. This dog who is pretty sure she didn’t wake up with hair this long.
21. This dog who literally has ZERO clue how to drive a tractor. WHO GAVE HIM A TRACTOR. HE’S A DOG.
22. This dog who has literally no clue how she ended up in this sweatshirt.
23. This dog who actually has absolutely no idea how he got into this bubble bath.
25. This dog who stopped trying to figure out what is going on right now because he literally can’t even figure it out.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.