1. This dog who knows it’s morning, but ugh, just…just no.
2. This dog who just rolled out of bed and feels like an actual pile of vomit.
4. This dog who would frankly rather sleep in this position than get up and do anything.
5. This dog who thinks…hmm, responsibilities??? School?? Job??? No. Nope. Couch. Sleep.
6. This dog who would rather stay in these pajamas until he’s dead than get up and do anything.
7. This dog who has no idea what the hell is going on. Because it’s, like, 9 a.m. Nobody is alive this early.
8. This dog who’s just… She’s just a mess right now. Her makeup’s not on. Her eyes are barely open. I mean, the sun is barely up, what do you expect?
9. This dog who doesn’t even care anymore. Whatever. It’s morning.
10. This dog who’s gonna need a coffee before you open your mouth and ask her to do anything.
11. This dog who thinks today should just not. Tomorrow. We can let tomorrow happen. But today, no thanks.
12. This dog who will not hear ANY OF IT before she gets out of bed.
13. This dog who would rather stay in the comforting sausage of her blankets than get up and face the world.
15. This dog who hasn’t had a single drop of coffee so if you could just NOT.
16. This dog who is so comfortable in the warm, toasty, blankety burrito of bed that she would probably sell one of her children not to get up and do anything today.
17. This dog who has already given up on today because he knows he’s just gonna procrastinate later anyway so whatever.
18. This dog who actually, physically couldn’t care any less.
19. This dog who wants nothing to do with morning or sunlight or people or the world right now.
20. This dog who was almost ready to greet the morning with a smiling face but decided more sleep would be better.
21. This dog who’s not only 100% done with today, she’s already 75% done with tomorrow.
22. This dog who wants to get up and be motivated and do stuff and be responsible but he’s tired just thinking about it, so nah.
23. This dog who cared about the morning for like a second but actually stopped caring mid-thought.
24. And this dog who made it to her car and just had to stop before the rest of the day started to happen all at once.
25. This dog who just wants five more minutes. FIVE. MORE. MINUTES.
26. This dog who wants a good reason for why you woke him up or so help him.
27. This dog who can’t even feel anything yet because it’s, like, not even a real time of the day.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›