2. These cats who literally cannot talk about what they’ve seen because the shock is still too real.
6. This cat who just can’t talk about it anymore, it’s too distressing.
7. This cat who cannot discuss what he’s seen because the memories are still too fresh.
10. This cat who is so utterly unhinged by the horrors he has seen, he is incapable of putting words to his thoughts.
11. This cat who might tell you about what he’s seen if you meet him outside after dark.
But TELL NO ONE.
14. This cat who has seen the darkest depths of his own soul.
15. This cat who is so traumatized by the reality of what he’s seen, he can barely even enjoy his nip anymore.
16. This cat who can’t even think straight right now because of the things he’s seen.
17. THIS CAT. Who has seen the greatest depths of the bathroom sink.
18. This cat who’s seen the absolute worst of humanity, and he’s speechless. SPEECHLESS.
20. This cat who simply cannot fathom the things he’s seen.
21. This cat who is stuck in an utter stupor because of that thing she saw that one time.
24. This cat whose mind has been ravaged by the thought of the things she’s seen.
26. This cat. Who has seen it all. ALL OF IT. EVERY LAST BIT OF IT.
27. This cat who cannot begin to explain to you the things she’s seen.
29. THIS CAT. Who can’t even socialize with other cats anymore, the horrors are still too fresh.
30. This cat who’s seen some of the worst things a cat should ever see.
In The News Today
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›