1. This dog who is feeling this scratch so, so good right now.
2. This owl who’s totally feeling the complete ecstasy of this head rub.
3. This guys who’s like, “Oh. Oh, God yes. Rub my frickin’ armpits. Rub them so hard.”
4. This cat who’s like, “Oh. Oh, yes. Oh my God, your face is my LIFE right now.”
6. This pig who is so happy and feeling so good with all these puppies.
7. This goat who’s like, “Dude, your face feels so good against my face right now, you have no idea.”
9. And this pug who’s like, “God, yes, rub my effin’ back, rub it like you’ve never rubbed anything before.”
10. This cat who’s like, “Hell yes, you sensuous brush, I want to rub my face against your beautiful bristles until we’re both satisfied.”
11. This dog who is feeling so good right now he can’t even process how good he’s feeling.
12. This cat who is feeling this face rub so good, she doesn’t want it to ever end.
14. This dog who’s like, “Keep licking the inside of my ear… Oh, yeah… Get it deep… Get it deep in there.”
15. This ostrich who is feeling this zebra’s butt so, so, so good.
16. This cat who’s like, “Yes, humans. Yes. Rub me, all of you, all at once.”
18. This deer who’s like, “If you ever even think about not scratching me with this brush, I will kill you. That’s how much I’m into this right now.”
19. This cat who is enjoying everything about this entire keyboard scratch experience.
20. This cat who can barely contain how good she’s feeling about this scratch right now.
21. This sloth who is totally, completely into this scratch, even though he probably doesn’t even realize he’s the one doing it.
22. This cat who is like, “This feels better than how pizza tastes.”
23. And this cat who’s like, “I can’t even look at you, because if I move, I will vomit from how much this feels so good right now.”
26. This dog who’s happy to return the good feelings because he just feels so good right now.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.