2. This dog who is obviously overreacting to this soda.
CHILL OUT, DOG. IT’S JUST A SODA.
5. This dog who cares a little too much about his quesadillas.
(Not that you can ever really care too much about quesadillas.)
7. This cat who’s reached an unhealthy level of not chilling the heck out.
8. THIS DOG WHO DOESN’T EVEN KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON HE JUST NEEDS TO CALM THE HECK DOWN.
9. This dog who is in WAY too much of a hurry.
DOG, THERE IS NO NEED TO BE IN THIS MUCH OF A HURRY. CALM DOWN.
10. This dog who overloaded on Kibble caffeine and NOW HE IS OUT OF CONTROL.
13. THIS DOG WHO NEEDS TO CALM DOWN ABOUT THIS SWIM… IT’S TOO INTENSE.
14. This dog who needs to calm the heck down with these windshield wipers.
16. This dog who’s rockin out and NO HE WON’T STOP, HE CANNOT BE TAMED AND YOU WILL NOT CALM HIM DOWN.
20. This dog who has never seen a cat’s tail before so he’s freakin’ the heck out and needs to just dial it down a bit.
24. This dog who is jammin’ TOO HARD and needs to calm the HECK DOWN.
25. This cat who is so hyped up on sugar she doesn’t even know what’s happening.
26. This cat who needs to understand it’s JUST A SHOE. IT’S JUST A SHOE, CAT. JEEZ.
27. This ferret who is WAY too distraught over this peanut butter.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›