1. Hello, David Beckham’s tailor. You might know that David wore your wonderful pants to China yesterday and they looked quite splendid on the soccer field.
2. It was a fine pair of pants, truly. A spectacular pair.
3. And yes, they fit him VERY well. VERRRRY WELL.
4. But MOST importantly, I want to thank you, personally, for this…
5. Sure, you had a beautiful piece of cake to work with…
6. But DAYUM. Those are some well fittin’ pants.
ESPECIALLY in action.
7. So thank you, David Beckham’s tailor, whoever you are.
8. Thank you for this work of art.
9. Thank you.
10. Thank you.
11. Thank you.
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›