You’re finally home and can kick off your shoes!
So why not just STAY INSIDE??!
1. Let’s get right to the point: Your friends are probably gonna get annoying and drunk anyway.
4. BUT if you stay in…you can lounge around in your sweats.
8. You can wriggle out of that uncomfortable sweater you hate.
9. You don’t have to worry if it’s raining or snowing outside.
10. You can just curl up on the couch next to a comfy pillow.
23. And, when you’re inside, you have free access to all of your food reserves.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.