You’re finally home and can kick off your shoes!
So why not just STAY INSIDE??!
1. Let’s get right to the point: Your friends are probably gonna get annoying and drunk anyway.
4. BUT if you stay in…you can lounge around in your sweats.
8. You can wriggle out of that uncomfortable sweater you hate.
9. You don’t have to worry if it’s raining or snowing outside.
10. You can just curl up on the couch next to a comfy pillow.
18. Just think of all the money you’ll save by NOT GOING OUT!
23. And, when you’re inside, you have free access to all of your food reserves.
27. And forget about that long week you had at the office.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›