You’re finally home and can kick off your shoes!
So why not just STAY INSIDE??!
1. Let’s get right to the point: Your friends are probably gonna get annoying and drunk anyway.
4. BUT if you stay in…you can lounge around in your sweats.
8. You can wriggle out of that uncomfortable sweater you hate.
9. You don’t have to worry if it’s raining or snowing outside.
10. You can just curl up on the couch next to a comfy pillow.
23. And, when you’re inside, you have free access to all of your food reserves.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›