You’re finally home and can kick off your shoes!
So why not just STAY INSIDE??!
1. Let’s get right to the point: Your friends are probably gonna get annoying and drunk anyway.
4. BUT if you stay in…you can lounge around in your sweats.
8. You can wriggle out of that uncomfortable sweater you hate.
9. You don’t have to worry if it’s raining or snowing outside.
10. You can just curl up on the couch next to a comfy pillow.
23. And, when you’re inside, you have free access to all of your food reserves.
In The News Today
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›