You’re finally home and can kick off your shoes!
So why not just STAY INSIDE??!
1. Let’s get right to the point: Your friends are probably gonna get annoying and drunk anyway.
4. BUT if you stay in…you can lounge around in your sweats.
8. You can wriggle out of that uncomfortable sweater you hate.
9. You don’t have to worry if it’s raining or snowing outside.
10. You can just curl up on the couch next to a comfy pillow.
23. And, when you’re inside, you have free access to all of your food reserves.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈