1. In my house, we only shower at night, and we have a schedule that says whether my brother or I shower first. And we do not want to shower first at night, except then we don’t want to come out afterwards.
2. I try not to do that.
3. Heh, every SINGLE time I play video games, my brother and 2 sisters ALWAYS come to watch me collect some stars in Super Mario Galaxy. And sometimes it’s fun, but other times it’s really annoying. Last night was one of the fun times. My brother (and only one of my sisters) watched me play in the Beach Bowl, Good Egg, and Ghostly Galaxies (Luigi’s Good Egg Galaxy find was the easiest star ever), and we read the first chapter of Rosalina’s storybook. And we were laughing our heads off the entire time I played.
4. I can’t see any of the pictures, but usually, we can find something to watch together.
7. We just have my brother sit in the front on the way there, and me on the way back, or vice versa.
9. Always happens with my sister.
10. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm… nope.
12. I have no idea what that is, because I can’t see any pictures on my grandma’s computer.
13. One person thought my brother and I were identical twins, gosh darn it.
15. Still no pictures.
16. Can’t see the picture, but I assume I should say that in public, things might happen, but not usually.
17. I just go to sleep.
18. Well, my brother and I share a room, so our stuff is pretty much all together.
19. Yeah, my friends know who I am, and barely know my siblings, so that’s good. Except for a few that I invited to my birthday party, when my dad brought my brother along to go bowling. And my humanities teacher was talking about my sisters once, and thought I was talking about my 6-year-old sister, not the 1-year-old. Just saying, a baby won’t give me any feedback probably.
20. Welp, I’m the oldest, so HA.
22. That would be pretty hard.
23. My brother and I do about the same amount of work, and my sisters are lazy as FISH.
24. That’s my mom.
25. Now I know that’s not true.
26. No pictures.
#18 Probably my cousin Jade.
Response to 19 Signs That Owe The World An Explanation:
This article makes me wonder if the people who created the signs are stupid, or if the visitors are stupid and the universe was screaming for an explanation in the form of a sign for all to see.
The reduction method doesn’t have any real algorithms, except for the 3x3 stage, the last stage that everyone knows about from having a Rubik’s Cube in their closet. All you need is an edge flipping algorithm and that’s it really, the rest is intuition and blockbuilding. If you knew the steps, you could probably do the centers of a 4x4. Also, I’m a speedcuber, so trust me on this.
Um, that song is copyrighted. We’re gonna have to fine you now.
Response to 26 Mom Texts That Are Actually Hilarious:
#5 To me, FU means front up. I’m a cuber, and F and U are the names of two of the faces of the cube. C and K are not.
Response to 32 Animals Who Think They’re People:
How about Stan from Dog With A Blog?
Response to The Hardest True Or False Quiz Of All-Time:
Get off the planet.
I agree that Utah is basically Polygamyland.
I go to my grandmother’s apartment sometimes, and what’s really annoying is the notification that is posted all over the building.
Response to 11 Ways You Know You’re A Gamer:
Well, I don’t match ANY of these.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›