1. This is Hulk, he plays for Brazil.
2. Ummm… Hi there.
3. There’s so many reasons to be his fan. First of, he’s the force of nature in the field.
4. He worked really hard to be where he is now.
5. Hulk knows how to put a rude journalist back in place when he makes a dumb question.
6. Does he care about criticism? Nope.
7. He’s the one that makes training more fun.
8. And also better looking. Just look at him wearing this black uniform.
9. He’s always making fun of his teammates.
10. And he is THIS close to Neymar.
11. And also with Fred.
12. It’s real friendship, because who else would smile like this after you score a goal?
13. But honestly, so many of us think one thing secretly…
HULK > NEYMAR.
14. There are three dots in this photo, we know which you’re looking at though.
16. It’s so much more fun cheering for Hulk.
17. You wouldn’t be able to do this for Neymar.
18. Hulk is even better in graffitis.
19. But first, let me take a selfie.
20. Seeing this happen makes you so angry.
21. You get all worried when someone pushes him over.
22. But then you remember he was built for a soft landing.
23. Yup, it’s time we talk about *that*.
24. Hulk’s butt.
26. So big it didn’t fit in this photo.
27. Really, look at that butt.
28. A butt so big it sometimes looks squared.
29. Is it heavy?
30. But he’s not just a butt, ok? We need to appreciate everything.
31. He’s great from the front.
32. OH MY GOD.
33. Look at him lying down.
34. And what about his strong face? Yup.
35. And an adorable smile.
During an interview Hulk said he was dancing to “O Gostosão do Momento” a song by his friend Yegor Bandoleiro.
GO GET ‘EM HULK!
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›