1. Go halfsies with your glitter mani.
This sleek and simple mani can be yours. Click here for the full tutorial.
2. Or go all out with these out-of-this-world galaxy nails.
Check out the tutorial here for this DIY wow-factor mani.
3. You can’t go wrong with a sparkly headband.
A little glam in your ‘do is très chic. For the how-to on the makeup to go with it, check out this Em by Michelle Phan tutorial.
4. Just a little glitter on the eyelid goes a long way.
Get this look with Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in ACDC. Check out the full tutorial on Makeup.com.
5. Try a dark base and a glittery tip.
Oh, so downtown! Keep your edge while you add some pizzaz. The nail polish colors used are Essie After School Boy Blazer and L’Oréal Paris The Magic Top Coats in The True Gold. Click here for the full tutorial. Go on and get down with your bad self.
6. Or get real crazy with a chevron stripe.
The only way to be more on trend would be to encrust a cronut on your hand. Check out the full tutorial here.
8. A natural lip paired with a soft, shimmery eyeshadow looks stunning.
And not like your face fell into a pile of craft supplies. Large glitter chunks are for art projects only. To get this subtle look with The Body Shop 4 Color Eye Palette in Smoky Brown. Click here for the tutorial.
9. If you’re feeling wild, add a touch of glitter to a bold lip.
Check out this tutorial with Giorgio Armani Rouge D’Armani Lipstick in shade 400.