2. Create a QR Code for their WiFi password.
Check out the how to guide here.
6. A strong bottle opener.
Purchase “The Rabbit” here.
7. High-quality olive oil.
Pick a jar up here.
8. An actually helpful cookbook.
Learn more about the book here.
9. A fire extinguisher people don’t want to hide.
Everyone should have one; almost no one does. You might as well give a good-looking one! Order one from France here.
12. A personalized basket.
The baskets don’t have to be big. They’re best when they’re personal, though.
13. An iPod speaker that will work in the shower.
Purchase one here.
14. Bring soup in a jar so they don’t have to worry about their first dinner.
Get the recipe here!
15. A wall outlet they won’t be able to live without.
Grab one here.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›