2. Create a QR Code for their WiFi password.
Check out the how to guide here.
7. High-quality olive oil.
Pick a jar up here.
9. A fire extinguisher people don’t want to hide.
Everyone should have one; almost no one does. You might as well give a good-looking one! Order one from France here.
12. A personalized basket.
The baskets don’t have to be big. They’re best when they’re personal, though.
13. An iPod speaker that will work in the shower.
Purchase one here.
14. Bring soup in a jar so they don’t have to worry about their first dinner.
Get the recipe here!
15. A wall outlet they won’t be able to live without.
Grab one here.