Yesterday the Obamas announced their newest family member, Sunny.
And while Bo is okay with it, some other dogs aren’t happy with the choice.
Official White House Photo by Pete Souza
1. “I can’t believe I wasted $100 on this stupid tie and now I won’t even be at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.”
2. “Wait, you mean they’ll do drug testing as part of the background check?”
4. “I spent years doing Model UN to master my foreign relation skills and now I won’t even get to use them.”
8. “We’ve spent all this time learning how to use a fork and knife so we could be guests at the state dinner. This isn’t fair.”
9. “Guys, I spent literally this entire weekend working on my jump shot for pick up games with Barack.”
11. “But I’ve been studying Michelle’s healthcare initiatives and have gone totally organic.”
12. “I didn’t mean to pee in the oval office during my interview. Please don’t tell anyone.”
13. “I’ve been working on my football drills for some White House front lawn fun.”
14. “I was so ready to give that Michelle chick a run for her money.”
15. “Okay, fine. I may have overreacted about the snow in DC.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.