Every year Bergdorf Goodman, the luxury goods department store in New York, creates holiday windows. Last year’s were inspired by different types of entertainment.
They were unreal looking.
1. This year the windows were inspired by American holidays. It took 100 people to create the masterpieces.
2. And even then it took 50 people to install the mannequins, and props.
3. There are 1,000 feet worth of icicles in the main windows.
4. This beautiful window features a nine-foot mannequin.
5. And there are over 500 sweets in the Valentine’s Day window alone!
200 cakes, 300 cookies and approximately 500 pieces of candy