1. Adam Pally, like a lot of other jewish kids, loves hip hop but doesn’t always feel comfortable rapping along to the original lyrics.
2. So he came up with a way to make the lyrics kosher.
3. Skip to 2:20 to see him implement it
4. Pally, out.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›