1. Some gave us cold hard numbers:
4. $350 was an oddly popular figure.
7. And some gave us higher cold hard numbers:
Each outfit cost 5,000 Norwegian krone, which is approximately $900.
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HAT?
11. There’s big money in the handbag business.
14. And in the shoe market, too.
15. Some folks wouldn’t divulge…
16. Or they were proud of their finds.
18. Or, then again, maybe they just didn’t need to spend a dime.
19. Here’s Padma Lakshmi, who credits “friendship” for her dress:
20. And then there was us. Lili worked hard for that bag.
21. And so did I!
22. But in the end maybe it doesn’t matter how much the clothes cost, because like this guy said:
“Style is priceless”
—All photos taken by Lauren Yapalater and Lili Salzberg for BuzzFeed.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›