1. Footage from last night’s Tony Awards shows that musical performer and yoga aficionado Sting has absolutely no clue how to clap his hands.
2. First of all, his fingers are spread like they are covered in Super Glue. NOT THE PROPER FINGER POSITION FOR CLAPPING.
3. And when the clap is in motion, there is no cupping. NO CUPPING, I SAY.
4. It seems as though Sting was just recently taught how to clap and this was his first chance to execute one.
5. Sending out an S.O.S. because this clap needs to be saved.
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›