1. Because of this dog who waited for his “friend” to tire, and then swooped in for the goods.
2. Because of this bird who “didn’t see” what happened.
3. And this dog that siezed his moment and left the others to starve.
4. Because of this cat, who is the bowl dictator.
6. Because of this cat who didn’t even let his buddy blow out its birthday candle.
7. Because of this rabbit who couldn’t have just chosen a different leafy green to eat.
9. Because of this cat who is literally trying to kill the other one.
10. And this turtle, who betrayed his own kind.
11. Because of this sneaky fish, who laid low until he was ready to strike.
15. Because of this goat, who has no respect for puppies.
16. And this goat who is just ready to take everyone down.
19. And these goats who told their friend he was going for a fun little ride only to decieve him.
20. Because of this cat, who cleverly put the blame on someone else.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›