1. Exhibit A: Sarah eats books for dinner…
Carrie ALSO eats books for dinner.
2. Exhibit B: Sarah is confused by internet lingo…
Carrie is just plain old confused about the internet.
3. Exhibit C: Sarah poses questions to the universe…
Carrie ALSO poses questions to the universe.
Carrie LOVEEEEEESSSS shoes.
5. Exhibit E: Sarah is a bit melodramatic.
Carrie is DEFINITELY melodramatic.
6. Exhibit F: Did I already say Sarah was kind of melodramatic?
7. Because Carrie was VERY melodramatic.
8. Exhibit G: Sarah loves talking about Greek things…
Carrie YEARNS for Greece.
9. Exhibit H: Sarah eats fries.
Carrie LOVES fries.
10. Exhibit I: Sarah clearly loves Vogue Magazine on a deep and subconcious level.
Vogue was Carrie’s bible.
11. Exhibit J: Sarah prefers the train over flying…
Carrie literally took a train from New York to California because she felt the SAME WAY.
12. Exhibit K: Sarah believes in soul mates without explicitly saying it.
13. Carrie believes in soul mates and is philosophical about it.
14. Exhibit L: Sara tweets at her friends.
15. And retweets her friends.
17. The same friends who are ALSO CARRIE’S friends.
18. Exhibit M: Sarah “pretends” that CARRIE said things and not her.
19. Exhibit N: And finally, Sarah has a love affair with New York City.
20. And we all know Carrie’s one true love was also NYC.
21. The end. They are the same person.
In The News Today