1. This dog that makes sure to wipe his feet off before entering the house:
Be like this dog and your mom will love you.
2. This deer that knows to bow before his elders:
R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to this deer.
3. This dog who knows to keep her legs crossed while in fancy company:
I CAN SEE YOUR PANTIES WHEN YOUR LEGS ARE OPEN LIKE THAT.
4. This cat that knows it’s impolite to eat with your hands:
Turns out most things aren’t finger food.
5. This dog that knows it’s rude to not shake someone’s hand hello:
Remember: Be firm.
6. This bear that knows it’s rude to not wave good-bye:
Quit Irish good-bye-ing, you nincompoop!
7. And this cat that is just introducing himself to everyone in the room:
Bill, meet Fred. Fred, this is BIll. Bill This is Tim. Tim, this is BIll. Bill meet Jake, Jake this is Bill. BIll meet Nancy, Nancy, this is Bill.
8. This dog that politely waits to be let in…even if it’s not necessary:
It’s always good to knock.
9. And this pigeon that uses the designated pedestrian crosswalk:
J-Walking is for CRIMINALS and MONSTERS.
10. This cat that wants to make sure you have bookmarked your spot before interrupting you:
Page 169! Yes, cat, how may I help you??
11. This dog that patiently waited while his friend played in a puddle:
NO MAN LEFT BEHIND. LEARN IT.
13. And this one that politely tells you to stop:
And stop I shall, since you asked so nicely.
14. This dog that knows you are supposed to sit up straight at the dinner table:
Yeah, I’m talking to you, SLOUCHER.
15. This sloth that bought you flowers just because he knew they’d brighten your day:
When’s the last time you bought someone flowers just because???!?!?!
16. This cat that is closing the bathroom door to spare you from smelling what he just dealt:
Your poop doesn’t smell like roses, be KIND to your roommate, why dontchya!