1. Once upon a time in a dark, dark world (the year 2003) David Beckham wore these pants.
2. THESE. PANTS.
3. Whose crotch is longer than a footlong sub.
4. Whose pants have stray seams all over the legs.
5. Whose cuffs are flowing over his shoes like a flooded river.
6. IT WAS MADNESS. IT WAS A SAD TIME FOR EVERYONE.
7. He felt so bad about the pants he offered someone roses to apologize for them.
8. But they can’t be forgiven.
9. The End.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️