2. Many people (almost 97% of the population) go through life completely unaware of the location of this so-called “tongue.”
3. And that is why we have Miley Cyrus.
4. She is our tongue yogi. To guide us. To show us the way.
5. You see, she is teaching people around the world where the tongue is.
6. Here she points to the tongue, effectively educating dozens or millions where this muscle lives in our body.
7. I myself have learned that it’s south of the nose, but north of the chin. HIDDEN BEHIND THE SMALL WHITE BONES IN YOUR MOUTH.
8. “This pink thing is a tongue. You all have it! YES! Every single one of you! Now go forth with your tongue.”
9. The End.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary and the gloves are off 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝