2. Oh and the bandage? She was injured while de-pitting an avocado.
4. One of the highlights of the show was when they played “Spill The Tea” and Meryl finally realized what a “ginger” was. Just watch:
6. And also when she said she would have to kill Dustin Hoffman:
8. But maybe the very best parts of the show were the ones that included Billy Eichner, the hilarious comedian who was the bartender for the night.
10. Even if you don’t have any feelings towards Meryl, Billy’s excitement is so contagious you can’t help but feel excited too:
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.