1. Matthew Lawrence is CLEARLY the best Lawrence brother.
2. From the start he’s always been the most fashionable. He wore plaid before it was even cool.
3. He’s the only brother that actually looks divine in light wash denim.
4. And the only brother who was smart enough to not wear a fedora or pop their collar.
5. While his brother was wearing TRANSITION LENSES, Matthew knew better.
6. And when Joey was playing it safe in trousers, Matthew was being a total fashionista in cargo pants.
7. Plus he’s the only Lawrence that could look this good in an oversized tan leather jacket:
8. But enough about how perfectly perfect his early fashion days were. Let’s talk about more about HIM.
9. Like, how perfect his abs are. THEY ARE ACTUALLY USED TO WASH CLOTHES IN A SMALL TOWN IN CROATIA.
11. *wakes up from fainting, faints again.*
12. *is concussed*
Derek Shook / Splash News
13. His shoulder/arms area could literally end world hunger.
Bruce Birmelin / ABC Family via Getty Images
14. And his jawline is like watching two bunnies cuddle in a meadow.
15. Now look beyond that jawline.
16. Right in the center of the lower half of his artistically sculpted face are perfect teeth chiseled out of of marble.
17. And the mouth that surrounds those teeth forms into a perfect smile, curving upwards in all the right places.
18. He’s flawless.
19. His hair is like a thick fluffy sweater that you just want to lay in.
20. And even though he was like “WTF is that hat Joey is wearing?”…
21. He realized it looked perfect on him so he wore it.
23. He’s still laughing about his perfection.
24. “LOL. I’M PERFECT”
25. In conclusion: Matthew Lawrence is the best Lawrence brother to ever exist in this world. The End.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.