The year was 1989 and the world was #blessed with mass production of the Super Soaker. AKA the best summer toy to ever be invented. Even though millions of children get to enjoy these waterguns every year during warm months, it’s not until today that the water gun lived up to its full potential. That’s because until this moment there were no pictures of Leonardo Dicaprio using one.
2. BEHOLD. The innocent looking watergun standoff between Leo and his friend was so much more than meets the eye.
3. I mean, there was speed walking and heavy weaponry involved.
4. There was e-cig usage which has to mean something.
5. There was slow, stealth behavior. See, that guy in the back doesn’t even know Leo is about to pounce.
6. And there was running.
7. So much enthusiastic running.
8. May this day be remembered forever.
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›