1. Exhibit A: Walks hunched.
2. Exhibit B: Walks hunched a lot.
3. Exhibit C: Displays this walking style often:
4. Exhibit E: Frequently walks like this:
5. Exhibit D: Appears to not know how to walk like other humans.
6. Exhibit F: Continuously shows difficulty standing up right.
7. Exhibit G:
John Gara for BuzzFeed
8. Conclusion: INCONCLUSIVE, you decide.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›