1. Wear a Fedora!
Fedoras on adults are not cool, but fedoras on babies are very cool.
3. Wear leopard accessories
Hat and scarf are a must in the cold weather!
4. Wear more fedoras!
Because like I said, fedoras on babies=cool.
5. Wear a printed cardigan
6. But don’t outfit repeat.
Come on, that’s fashion 101! But again, great fedora.
8. Or shoes with socks!
Either way, shoes are good.
9. Wear a great hat that’s not a fedora, like this newsboy cap…
10. …or this beanie…
11. …or the fedora’s cousin- a bucket hat!
Bucket hats are also really cool on babies!
13. Work the camera.
15. Rock sailor-chic…
16. …or cowboy cool.
17. Don’t even worry about T-shirts, just throw on the OshKosh B’gosh overalls.
JK, those are probably prada.
18. Wear a classic pullover.
19. Remember, MC Hammer pants are always in
As are fedoras, like i’ve mentioned several times already.
20. More scarves!
21. Throw on some striped linens for the warm weather…
22. ..and striped onesies for the cold.
23. And just some more stripes for everyday use.
24. Voilà! You are the most fashionable toddler in all of the land.
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›
- NATO defense ministers are meeting in Brussels to discuss their response to Russia's growing role in the Syria conflict. ›