1. Wear a Fedora!
Fedoras on adults are not cool, but fedoras on babies are very cool.
3. Wear leopard accessories
Hat and scarf are a must in the cold weather!
4. Wear more fedoras!
Because like I said, fedoras on babies=cool.
5. Wear a printed cardigan
6. But don’t outfit repeat.
Come on, that’s fashion 101! But again, great fedora.
8. Or shoes with socks!
Either way, shoes are good.
9. Wear a great hat that’s not a fedora, like this newsboy cap…
10. …or this beanie…
11. …or the fedora’s cousin- a bucket hat!
Bucket hats are also really cool on babies!
13. Work the camera.
15. Rock sailor-chic…
16. …or cowboy cool.
17. Don’t even worry about T-shirts, just throw on the OshKosh B’gosh overalls.
JK, those are probably prada.
18. Wear a classic pullover.
19. Remember, MC Hammer pants are always in
As are fedoras, like i’ve mentioned several times already.
20. More scarves!
21. Throw on some striped linens for the warm weather…
22. ..and striped onesies for the cold.
23. And just some more stripes for everyday use.
24. Voilà! You are the most fashionable toddler in all of the land.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria to move across the countries' borders with Hungary, where Syrians' passage had been blocked. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›