1. Hey Kourtney, what did you do that made your hair want to leave so bad?!
2. I didn’t see any lightning strike!
3. Does PETA know you are letting birds sleep in your hair?!
4. Hey, hey Kourtney – where’s the balloon that you just rubbed all over your scalp!?
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️