1. You might recognize Michiel Huisman as Liam on Nashville.
2. BUT NOW HE’S GOING TO BE ON GAME OF THRONES.
3. Yes, remember this guy, Daario Naharis? Well now there’s a new Daario in town.
4. (It’s Michiel, he’s taking over the role)
5. And as you can tell by the facial hair and squinty eyes, this is a very good thing.
6. More about Michiel Huisman though. He is Dutch, which means there’s an accent that Liam on Nashville is hiding.
8. Here’s a music video from the band when he had blonde hair and wore red cut off shirts:
9. He grew a beard and got grungier and then showed off his talents on Nashville, and even though Liam is kind of an ass sometimes, it’s forgivable.
12. He was also in World War Z (not that guy front and center, the one to the left, whose face is half in the frame)
13. But enough of past projects. Basically, he’s going to be a beautiful replacement for Daario.
15. He’s buffer than he was here, but either way works.
16. And we already know he’s going to look pretty darn good in his leather and buckles:
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›