1. So maybe you’ve heard of a CRONUT. If you haven’t it’s a word combination for CRAPPY + DONUT.
J/K. It actually is a combination of a croissant and doughnut. IT’S A DOUSSANT.
2. The line for cronuts is very long because cronuts are an important thing!
3. Even Emma Roberts wants a cronut and waits on the line.
4. OR SO WE THOUGHT. Because as it turns out, she doesn’t want to wait for cronuts like everyone else!
5. So Emma reportedly tried to cut the cronut line (big no-no!).
6. But when she reached the door… she was turned away by the cronut bouncer.
7. So off Emma went. With no cronut. Legend has it that apparently she didn’t want to wait in line, so she went cronut-less.
8. BUT WAIT! The story deepens… Emma went on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night and told a different version of the story, where she actually went to the door first thinking there was no line and then waited only to be told they ran out of cronuts.
10. The End.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??