2. Cole revealed his true intentions regarding his tumblr page on twitter. Then he deleted his tumblr, as well as most of these tweets. (Read from bottom to top.)
Basically, a little over a month ago Cole made a tumblr. His fans were really excited because they are his fans, and why wouldn’t they be? Then last week he revealed that he was leaving tumblr because the only reason he joined tumblr in the first place was to create a social experiment. Kind of confusing, but stay with me. Now that he has left tumblr and admitted that him being on tumblr was all just a game (and not a genuine interest in just having a tumblr) his fans are very angry with him. They feel duped and played because all along he was observing THEM. It’s like tumblr inception.
5. And now here are a bunch of people who blame Cole for their trust issues:
cole sprouse making tumblr because it was a sociology experiment is the reason why i have trust issues— arafat â˜»
cole sprouse is the reason i have trust issues— knitler
Cole Sprouse had tumblr for a sociology experiment? But I thought he wanted to be an actual tumblr person. THIS IS WHY I HAVE TRUST ISSUES.— Molly.Shutt.âœŒ
It’s Cole Sprouse’s fault that I can’t trust anyone— a llama â˜
THE REASON I HAVE TRUST ISSUES IS BC OF COLE SPROUSE— elise del rey
cole sprouse is the reason i have trust issues— â™¡
Cole Sprouse is the reason I have trust issues.— CheyanneNicoleHale
cole sprouse used us for his sociology experiment THIS IS WHY I HAVE TRUST ISSUES— ew
cole sprouse is the reason why i have trust issues— â˜¾ â™¡ farissa â™¡â˜½
People like Cole Sprouse are why I have trust issues. #ithoughthewasdifferent— Emblem
cole sprouse is why I have trust issues— (an)Al
So Cole Sprouse only created a tumblr for a project. WOW I HAVE LOST ALL TRUST IN EVERYBODY— â˜¹â™¡Dogdy Pipeâ™¡â˜¹
- The U.S. has formally requested that Switzerland extradite 7 top FIFA officials who were arrested in Zurich in May.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.