1. Here are the series of photos he posted to Twitter a few days ago:
13. And the public apology that was stated during an interview at his home:
In Chester County (Pennsylvania), which has seen a number of cases of horrific animal abuse recently, SPCA spokesman Rich Britton called the picture “not funny” and said that, even for a shock comedian, Margera “missed the mark on this one.”
In an interview Monday at his Chester County compound - home also to his six cats - Margera said that had he known about the incidents of torture, he never would have posted the photo.
“I think those people need to go down,” he said of the abusers. “Just hurting another animal is rude, crude, and more.”
Margera said that he doesn’t even own a gun, and that the only time he ever fired one was at a clay pigeon at a sporting event.
Still, he said, sometimes a joke is just a joke.
“I feel like every follower I have on Twitter” - more than 800,000 - “knows my Jackass joking kind of humor,” he said.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.